Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Sagicor Bank posts 1.3 billion net profit in December quarter
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

Improvement in evaluating the credit risk of potential debtors was cited as one of the main reasons for a $614.7 billion or 80 per cent improvement in Sagicor Bank’s net profit for the quarter ending December 31, 2018.


Sagicor Bank to host housewarming parties for clients
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

THREE lucky Sagicor Bank mortgage clients have been specially selected to be treated to a house-warming party at their new homes, which were financed through the financial institution.


Thomas, Mondon top record-breaking sigma
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

First-time participant Henry Thomas and triathlete Elisabeth Mondon proved too good for the competition, as they finished tops in the men's and women's open run category at the 21st Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run yesterday.


Sagicor Sigma Run Surpasses $52 million target
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

The Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run 2019 has surpassed its fundraising target accumulating $52, 498, 324.25 million for the three beneficiaries of the charity event - the Lupus Foundation of Jamaica, the Diabetes Association of Jamaica and the May Pen Hospital Neonatal Unit.


Record Number registered for Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

Sagicor reported yesterday that a record number of participants have registered for this year's Sigma Corporate Run, scheduled for this Sunday in New Kingston.


Sagicor Enters Alliance with Guardsman
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

Sagicor Group Jamaica on Wednesday announced its entrance into the microfinance business through a strategic alliance with the Guardsman Group. This alliance will leverage Guardsman Group's existing microfinance business, Travel Cash Jamaica Limited. The alliance has established a new company, in which Sagicor Group Jamaica owns 51 per cent per cent shareholding and the Guardsman Group owns the remaining 49 per cent.


Sagicor outperforms global average for client satisfaction
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited has outperformed the global average of 43 per cent (according to international benchmarking by CustomerGuage®) in client satisfaction rating with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 51 per cent for the year ending 2018.


Johnson going after bigger markets, more profit for Sagicor Bank
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

ON JANUARY 29, Chorvelle Johnson completed her first year as head of Sagicor Bank, the banking outfit now known more for its friendly, personalised customer service and its efficiency, than for its chequered past as an amalgam of failed banks bought by Trinidad’s RBTT then acquired by conglomerate Sagicor Group Jamaica.


Preferred start option available for Sagicor Sigma Run 2019
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

Organisers of the 2019 Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run have announced that they will once again be offering the preferred start option to entrants participating in the 21st staging of its charity run slated for Sunday, February 17.


Preferred start option available for Sagicor Sigma Run 2019
Uploaded on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM | Updated on: 3/29/2019 7:59:03 PM

Organisers of the 2019 Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run have announced that they will once again be offering the preferred start option to entrants participating in the 21st staging of its charity run slated for Sunday, February 17.




Contact Us
We want to hear from you
CALL TOLL FREE
JAM 888-SAGICOR(724-4267)
USA & CAN 1-877-SAGICOR
UK 00-800-4-SAGICOR